Can you combine an acne lotion with a regular moisturizer

« ...Pimples mostly occur during adolescence; it affects more than 85% teenagers and frequently continues into adulthood. It may diminish over time and time and tends to disappear or at the very least decrease after one reaches his or her early twenties. There is no way however to predict how long it will take to disappear entirely, and some individuals will continue to suffer well into their forties or beyond. ...
...Obviously acne is a skin disorder. Something is wrong that is causing the skin to break out in pimples. As you probably already know the root cause is blocked pores. These pores can get blocked for a few reasons....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Once I started really diving into acne education, I learned what works and what doesn't. It's amazing how many misconceptions about skin care are spread throughout the media. For instance, when my acne was bad, I attributed it to my oily skin. To combat this I would wash my face 3 or 4 times a day. As soon as my skin felt oily again, I would run to the bathroom and wash it with my foam cleanser - BIG MISTAKE!...»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: over the counter acne treatments containing retin, is random face acne a sign of early pregnancy, stop acne forever